USING THE SITE
CrossCircles, Inc. (DBA 'TalentSeer') is the operator of the Website. This Policy explains how we collect, store, use and disclose your personal information when you use TalentSeer.com (the “Website”) and all related sites, players, widgets, data, and other services provided by TalentSeer (“Services”). As used in this Policy, "Personally Identifiable Information" or "Personal Information" refers to any information that you provide to us that can be used to identify you or contact you directly.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When you visit TalentSeer's website you may choose to interact with TalentSeer in ways that require TalentSeer to provide personally-identifiable information. The amount and type of information that TalentSeer gathers depends on the nature of the interaction as described below.
In each case, TalentSeer collects and uses the personally-identifiable information described below only for the purpose of providing the Website and associated services.
When you register for a TalentSeer account, you will be asked to provide a username, your name and email address, and create a password. If you do not provide this Mandatory Information you will not be able to access the Services.
Information Collected Automatically:
We collect certain information automatically as a result of your use of our Services, or through the use of third party services such as web analytics services. This information includes the following: (i) IP Address Information: When you use the Services, the IP address of the computer or network device you use to access the Services is stored. The IP address information is stored to the longest extent permitted by law in order to enforce our agreements, resolve disputes, operate our business and fulfill our legal obligations. (ii) Information collected through Cookies. (iii) Information of specific actions you take on TalentSeer, including the pages you visit, actions you take, such as uploading or downloading content, submitting Jobs or Candidates, connecting through a Facebook account, etc. (iv) Search terms you enter on the Website.
Recruiters who sign up to TalentSeer will be required to provide their name, company name, address, telephone number, email address, company website, personal description, and password in order to submit Candidates to Employers on the Website.
If you are a Candidate, we may collect your resume and any personally-identifiable information contained therein. If you are hired through the Website, we may also learn your base annual salary, and we may use this information to calculate the fee payable to the applicable Recruiter. Recruiters will not share your resume with Employers through the Website without your consent.
SHARING IF YOUR INFORMATION
- Public Profile: Any information you provided in your public profile will be accessible by other users of TalentSeer, who may view your profile information, and connect with you on TalentSeer.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose to third parties your information when you have explicitly given us the authorization to share certain information.
- Service Providers: We use certain third party service providers to provide specialized services related to the Website and Services. These third parties may require certain information about you in order to provide us their services. When we transfer your information to such third parties, we ask and require these third parties to implement appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect against unauthorized disclosure of your information. In addition, their use of your information is only limited to the rendering of their services and they are restricted from using your information for any purposes other than to carry out the agreed-upon services they perform for TalentSeer.
- Other Networks such as Facebook: When you sign up or log in to TalentSeer through third party networks such as Facebook, you may share certain information with such third party networks. Such shared information includes your profile information, user generated content, and comments. You may need to allow these third party networks to access your full account information in order to conduct all the desired features on TalentSeer. TalentSeer is not responsible for the acts of any of these third party networks.
- In Connection with a Business Transfer: We may share your information with an entity or entities that acquire(s) all or a substantial portion of the assets or business of TalentSeer, or on a business merger with us or in the event of our insolvency. In such events, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Resumes: Referreres may share Candidate resumes with Employers through the Website with the consent of the Candidate.
- Aggregated Information: TalentSeer may share aggregated information, including Log Data, with third parties for purposes such as industry analysis, and/or demographic profiling.
- Disclosure Required by Law: We will disclose your information if we believe in good faith that certain disclosure is permitted and/or required by law. Such circumstances may include but is not limited to the following:
- Respond to court order, subpoena other legal demand or request;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our legal or property rights, protect your safety or the safety of other TalentSeer users; and
- To protect against or investigate fraud.
UPDATE YOUR PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
TalentSeer permits Employers, Recruiters, and Candidates to freely update, correct, or delete any personally-identifiable information maintained by TalentSeer. To do so, you need only look for the links and other tools available on the Website or contact TalentSeer by email at support@TalentSeer.com.
If you no longer wish to receive materials distributed by the TalentSeer mailing list, you may opt-out by using the unsubscribe link located in the email message.
This Website is controlled, operated and administered by TalentSeer from its offices within the United States of America and this Policy is provided in accordance with and subject to applicable U.S. law. If you are based outside the United States and decide to access this Website from your location outside of the United States, you hereby consent to the transfer of your information to the United States, and its storage and use in accordance with this Policy.
TalentSeer is committed to protecting your privacy while providing you with competitive and secure Services. As such, TalentSeer will continuously evaluate this Policy and make necessary revisions to this Policy as new technology, law, and business concerns arise. Therefore, TalentSeer may make periodic revisions or alterations to the Policy. TalentSeer reserves the right to revise this agreement at any time. If we make any change in how we use your personal information, we will notify you by email or by means of a notice on the Website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us, by sending us an email at support@TalentSeer.com.
May 31, 2016